Amid the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, about 25 states/UTs have imposed lockdowns or partial lockdowns.
Here’s the details of the lockdowns imposed in various states/UTs:
- Delhi: Lockdown in the UT has been imposed since April 19. It will continue till May 10.
- Haryana: The state has been under for 7 days since May 3.
- Bihar: Lockdown has been imposed on May 4 till May 15.
- Uttar Pradesh: Lockdown in Uttar Pradesh has been extended till May 10.
- Uttrakhand: Corona curfew in certain districts of Uttarakhand has been extended till May 6, 2021.
- Odisha: The state is under a 14-day lockdown from May 5 till May 19.
- Rajasthan: Lockdown-like restrictions in Rajasthan has been till May 17.
- Karnataka: The state will continue to be under lockdown till May 12. Lockdown was imposed in Karnataka on April 27.
- Jharkhand: Jharkhand is under lockdown-like restrictions from April 22 till May 6. The state may increase the restrictions till May 31.
- Chattisgarh: Lockdown has been extended from May 6 to May 15.
- Punjab: Partial lockdown has been imposed in the state till May 15. There’s also a weekend lockdown in Punjab.
- Madhya Pradesh: The state has imposed a “corona curfew” till May 7 with only essential services allowed.
- Gujarat: A night curfew has been imposed in 29 cities among other restrictions.
- Maharashtra: Along with prohibitory orders and restrictions on movement, lockdown-like restrictions have been imposed till May 15.
- Goa: A four-day lockdown has been lifted from the state. However, COVID-19 induced restrictions continue till May 10.
- Tamil Nadu: The state has imposed extensive curbs to control COVID-19 till May 20.
- Kerala: Lockdown-like restrictions have been imposed till May 9.
- Puducherry: Lockdown has been extended till May 10.
- Telegana: The state has imposed night curfew till May 8.
- Andhra Pradesh: Night curfew has been imposed in the state. Other than that a partial curfew from 12 pm to 6 AM has been announced for 2 weeks starting from May 6.
- J&K: Lockdown has been extended in four districts; Srinagar, Baramulla, Budgam and Jammu till May 10. Night curfew continues in all municipal/urban local body limits of all 20 districts.
- Himachal Pradesh: Himachal Pradesh has announced a 10-day lockdown from May 7 to 16.
- West Bengal: Lockdown-Like Curbs have been imposed in the state.
- Assam: The state has announced lock-down like restrictions. The night curfew is effective from 6 pm to 5 am.
- Nagaland: Nagaland has imposed partial lockdown with stricter rules from April 30 to May 14.
- Mizoram: Mizoram is under an eight-day lockdown in Aizawl and other district headquarters town from May 3.
- Chandigarh: Along with complete weekend lockdown, night curfew has been imposed in the state from 6pm to 5am. Movement has been restricted till 5am on May 11.
Source: Zee news and other agencies
(Details and timings may vary due to frequent new announcements being done by the states/UTs)